Beginners Photography – 3 hrs. Course
This How to Use Your Digital Camera Workshop is suitable for beginners and enthusiastic photographers, and those stuck on Auto and scene modes. A three-hour Central Lucerne outdoor course to learn the fundamentals of photography with creative control of the features and settings of your own camera.
This beginners course is delivered on location. We use varied outdoor and sheltered locations for maximum practice of camera functions and settings.
Suitable for most types of digital cameras, from SLR to advanced compact, bridge and compact system cameras. This photography course is also suitable for those in need of a refresher course.
These Personal photo tutorials and instruction are available upon request. Submit a proposal or request and Luis will contact you with the Tutorial’s availability.
Book your Photography Course:
Option 1: CHF 199.
Beginners Photo Course for 1 Person
Option 2: CHF 240.
Beginners Photo Course for 2 Person
- Using your own camera – buttons, functions, menus, settings
- Movement using shutter speeds
- Basics of correct exposure
- Aperture settings – what they mean
- ISO & how it affects shutter and aperture
- Achieving correct colour
- File sizes – setting for your own needs
- Fill-in flash
- Composition and much more…
- Duration: 3 h
- Luis Fernando Medina Salazar, Travel Photographer
- He speaks English, German and Spanish
- Meeting point in the old town Lucerne
- Tour throughout old town and along the lake
- Photograph Lucerne’s main Landmarks like: Lake of the four cantons, chapel bridge and the swiss alps
- E-Gift Card Option
- For Bookings call ++ 76 261 86 41 or per Mail email@example.com
- Course bookings from Mo-So
PD e-Gift Card
Give someone you know a PD e-Gift Card, good toward any of our Lucerne Photography Private Courses or Photography Workshops & Tours. For those in a rush or living outside Switzerland, we will send you a printable eCard. PD e-Gift Cards are fully transferable and have NO expiration date. They are available in any amount from CHF 49 – CFH 950. It makes a great gift for someone who loves photography or travel. Order now, or email us for more information.