Visit the most iconic museums and venues like German composer Richard Wagner’s former home from 1938, by Lake Lucerne. Guided by a local professional musician you will visit sites associated with some major figures of music and painting history in Lucerne, learning some of the notable information where other famous musicians spent time or left a mark and found inspiration to write some of their most remarkable work. Learn about Lucerne’s Culture and Congress Center (KKL) a multi-functional building with a concert hall designed by the prominent French architect Jean Nouvel, you will marvel at the exterior. Admire the exclusive art collection at Rosengard Museum with over 300 Classic, Modernist and Impressionist works of art. Round up your music experience to listen to a private chamber music concert on a 25 min. tour extension.
Although music lovers will be enthralled, this walk is designed and geared for any culturally curious person.
- Fully escorted private Tour
- Richard Wagner Museum entrance fee
- Rosengard Museum entrance fee
- All public transportation tickets
- Guided by a professional violin player.
- Private Piano Concert (optional tour extension)
Price per Group up to 4 Persons CHF 890
Price private piano concert optional tour extension per Group up to 4 persons CHF 1600
- The maximum number of people on a private tour is 4 but it can be customised for more Persons.
- Tour Duration 3 hrs.
- Tour optional extension 25 min private chamber music concert.
- Bookings at email@example.com or at +41 762618641
- Great experience for Classical music enthusiasts and art lovers.
- Availability from April to November from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Meeting point the big arch monument (Torbogen) in front of Lucerne train station.
- Tour’s starting time is at 12:00
- This walking tour does not go inside the KKL due to guiding restrictions, but we can customised a private visit if you would like to.