Explore many hundred years of history at Lucerne’s iconic tower and World Heritage
The water tower, together with the Chapel Bridge, are the symbol of Lucerne. A spiral staircase leads up to the wooden clerestory. Together with the octagonal pyramid roof, it completes the Water Tower, which in its full splendor is about 35 meters high.
We will visit, learn history and see all its different sections including: the Dungeon, Treasure little chamber, armory room, main tower room and the pyramid shaped roof floor.
Round up your tower experience on a 30 min tour extension with an Aperitif: snacks, cheese plate, fresh bread, alcoholic or non alcoholic drinks or an entire dinner in this unique venue!
- One hour private guided tour
- Tower entrance fee
- Aperitif with snacks, non alcoholic or alcoholic drinks (30 min. optional tour extension)
- Food and Drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travel insurances
- Departs in all weather conditions
- Duration 1 hr.
- Languages provided: English
- Departure time 16:00
- Meeting point: Big arch monument (Torbogen) in front of Lucerne train station.
- It is advice to reserve your tour as early as one Month in advance to secure your spot. Last minute bookings are also welcome but we cant ensure you will find availability.
- Contact us at email@example.com
Guided Tour CHF 650 up to 6 persons.
Guided Tour + 30 min. Optional Aperitif extension CHF 750 up to 6 persons.
Guided Tour + Aperitif + Dinner menu price by request.
Book your excursion here or contact us directly to +41 762618641