Explore many hundred years of history at Lucerne’s iconic tower and World Heritage
Built around the years 1200-1300 is one of the most photographed subjects in Switzerland but do you know its history and deepest secrets?
As a guest the tower you will experience real Lucerne history. Whether you want to spend a pleasant time with family or friends in a tour, or whether you want to give your business friends a culinary surprise, the water tower is always worth a visit.
The water tower is located in the middle of the Reuss river and it is 35 mt. high. It offers the most beautiful views of the old town, the lake, river and the Swiss alps and yet it is still unknown even for locals.
We will tell you more secrets in an exclusive one hour small group tour!
We ensure you a unique experience with well kept history and jaw dropping vistas of the most beautiful city in the Swiss Alps!
What to expect
The water tower, together with the Chapel Bridge, are the symbol of Lucerne. A spiral staircase leads up to the wooden clerestory. Together with the octagonal pyramid roof, it completes the Water Tower, which in its full splendor is about 35 meters high.
We will visit, learn history and see all its different sections including: the Dungeon, Treasure little chamber, armory room, main tower room and the pyramid shaped roof floor.
Round up your tower experience after the guided tour with an Aperitif: snacks, cheese plate, fresh bread, alcoholic or non alcoholic drinks as well as an entire dinner could be organised in this unique venue!
This tour can also be booked privately just for your party; the perfect occasion for a celebration with your family, friends or for a business meeting. Contact us to quote your private tour with us.
- One hour guided tour
- Tower entrance fee
- Small group tour
- Personal english speaking guide
- Aperitif: snacks, cheese plate and fresh bread (optional )
- alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (optional)
- Food and Drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travel insurances
- Departs in all weather conditions
- Duration 1 hr.
- Languages provided: English
- Departure time 16:00
- Meeting point: Big arch monument (Torbogen) in front of Lucerne train station.
- Group Size: 8 Persons max. and min 2 Persons for departures.
- It is advice to reserve your tour as early as one Month in advance to secure your spot. Last minute bookings are also welcome but we cant ensure you will find availability.
- Contact us at email@example.com
Guided Tour CHF 150 p.p
Guided Tour + Aperitif CHF 250 p.p.
Guided Tour + Aperitif + Dinner menu price by request.
Book your excursion here or contact us directly to +41 762618641