This unique two hour small group tour combines sightseeing of Chapel Bridge with Water Tower and Chocolate and cheese tastings. It is the best way to spend a short time in one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Your guide will meet you in front of Lucerne train station and walk with you along the river where he will share his knowledge of the most iconic monuments in the city: the Chapel Bridge and the Water Tower. Continue to sample some of the best sweet pleasures in a chocolate tasting while enjoying the view of the old town. Walk along Lake Lucerne towards one of the most traditional cheese Deli shop to enjoy real alpine cheese. This is the best alpine experience to know Lucerne through its tastes, culture and people. We will visit the Lucerne Castle for stunning Alpine Views!
If you still want to keep discovering and enjoying this alpine jewel, get our one hour Sightseeing Cruise group tour as an optional extension.
- Guiding Services
- Chocolate tasting ( 5 different types of swiss chocolate per person)
- Cheese tasting ( 3 different types of Alpine Cheese)
- Fresh bread and still water
- One Glass of Swiss Wine per person (non alcoholic drinks also available)
- Sightseeing Cruise ticket (one hour round trip in Lake Lucerne as optional tour extension)
- Chapel Bridge Visit
- Castle Visit
- Elevator Ticket
Price per Person Tour: CHF 155
Price per Person Tour + Sightseeing Cruise optional extension : CHF 195
- Availability: All year long
- Small group tour up to 6 persons.
- Duration: 2 hrs.
- For bookings contact us at email@example.com or +41 762618641
- Departure time: 14:30
- Meeting Location: “Torbogen” big arch monument in front of Lucerne train station.
- The one hr. Sightseeing Cruise is an optional extension.