Panoramic tour around the Lake peninsula with excellent views of the Pilatus, Stanserhorn and Rigi.
What to expect:
We depart from Lucerne train station and follow the free-car cycle trails. This beautiful and relaxed trail will take you along the lake passing by many public beaches and lake clubs. The view of the Swiss alps in the backdrop is simply breathtaking. We travel a distance of 16 kms/10 miles on battery-assisted pedalling e-bikes which enables everyone with a “normal level of physical fitness” to enjoy this experience. In summer hot days you will find idyllic places for a picnic and swimming.
We start this panoramic tour right at the heart of Lucerne city. We ride through the new part of the city along the former railway tracks which now is a cycling and pedestrian highway. Continue your ride enjoying views of the Sport area and local gardens. Follow the trail along the lakeshore and admire wonderful views of the Pilatus, Rigi, Stanserhorn and Bürgenstock. Along the lake we encounter numerous bathing places which are popular in the summer, the perfect place for a picnic or a break just to enjoy the alpine views.
The tour continues with a series of ups and downs. The imposing villas form a marked contrast to the agricultural areas and farms along the road. We stop by one of the most popular lake beaches where locals cool off in hot summer days. We continue towards Lucerne train station where we will end the tour.
- Take a local experience
- Enjoy stunning alpine views along the trail
- Comfortable e-bike ride and helmet
- Discover the beauty of the swiss nature from a different perspective
- English speaking guide with information about Swiss culture & history
- Small Group tour up to 4 persons
All year long
- Meet: 15:00 – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station
- Return: 17:00-17:30
- We might have an alternative starting time at 8:00 am depending on the availaibility.
CHF 99 per Adult up to 4 persons.
For 5 or more people contact us to check availability and price.
- Use of e-Bike including helmet during the tour and full instruction on handling the bike
- small group tour with English-speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages (bring your own picnic and water)
The tour departs rain or shine.
A 2 to 2.5 hour comfortable bike ride along 16 kms/10 miles.
Descent mt./160 ft.
Ascent 49 mt./160 ft.
Note: Participants must be 16 years or older to ride e-bikes – not suitable for under-16s.
Book your Tour:
send us an email here.
phone +41 762618641