Experience in a 5 hrs tour, an authentic chocolate-making demonstration visiting a family owned chocolate factory which makes handmade, hand-molded chocolates that are hand-dipped at the factory. Its chocolates have won many awards at food shows around the world. Learn about every step of the production process, from tempering, preparation and cast filling to demoulding and packing. There’s also an opportunity to taste the best swiss chocolate in a private sampling session. Round up your swiss chocolate experience by decorating your own 200 gr chocolate bar with the help of a swiss master chocolatier. Continue your swiss adventure visiting Lucerne’s most iconic Landmarks in a lovely walking tour: Chapel Bridge, Lion Monument and Lucerne Castle.
This delicious walking adventure will let you discover an authentic side to Lucerne like no other tour. This tour is a chocoholic’s dream excursion!
What to Expect
Take a short and comfortable 20 min. train ride from Lucerne station through the lovely swiss country side. This real swiss experience offers people the chance to watch up close a chocolate-making demonstration of pralines being crafted in the factory. There’s also an interactive tour you can learn everything about the history of chocolate and the production of tempting house specialities and a chance to sample the finest selection of mouth-watering swiss chocolate. You will have the unique opportunity to decorate your own 200 gr. chocolate bar with spices, fruits or candies with the help and assistance of a Swiss Master Chocolatier. At the end of the tour you will have some leisure time to take a look at the factory’s chocolate boutique and also to stop by the Cafeteria to buy some refreshments.
Continue your swiss experience on a 2.5 hrs. walking tour in Lucerne city. You’ll hear about the city’s history and visit the most iconic Swiss Landmarks: Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge and Lucerne Castle. In addition, your guide will also answer any practical questions you might have about restaurants, attractions, nightlife, or public transport, for example.
- Watch our chocolatiers and learn their secrets.
- Learn about the history of chocolate and the production of our tempting house specialities in an interactive tour
- Choose from various ingredients and create your personal 200g chocolate bar
- Find around 100 types of chocolates and truffles, a large selection of liquor sticks, handmade fresh chocolate, chocolate bars in a wide variety of flavours and colourful wrapped items such as hearts
- Visit Chocolate Café on a journey into a world full of delicious chocolate.
- Real Swiss Made! family business was founded in 1972
- Take your own chocolate creations home with you
- Enjoy tastings in the most exclusive chocolate boutique in Central Switzerland.
- See the city’s sights on a guided walk through Lucerne
- Private guided tour in the chocolate factory
- Chocolate tasting
- Create your own 200 gr chocolate bar
- Water with or without gas
- Interactive tour in the chocolate world
- Full guided tour
- Walking tour
- Lift ticket to Lucerne Castle
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Train ticket (cost apprx. CHF 18 per person)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour Availability from Monday to Friday
CHF 1,490 per group (up to 10 persons)
Book your excursion here or contact us directly to +41 76 2618641
Departure time and meeting point:
– At the “Torbogen” Big arch monument in front of the train station.
– Starting time: 11:40
– Duration: 5 hours
Tour e-Gift card
Give someone you know a PD e-Gift Card, good toward any of our Lucerne Photography Private Courses or Photography Workshops & Tours. For those in a rush or living outside Switzerland, we will send you a printable eCard. PD e-Gift Cards are fully transferable and have NO expiration date. They are available in any amount from CHF 49 – CFH 950. It makes a great gift for someone who loves photography or travel. Order now, or email us for more information.