Combine a spectacular vacation with a wonderful creative learning experience. Our casual format provides a unique blend of hands-on learning techniques and skills mastered over many years. Whether you are a beginner, an enthusiast, or a professional, we invite you to join us on a truly amazing photographic adventure of a lifetime
- It’s more affordable than you might think. Our pricing is per-tour
- Every tour is either private or for Small Groups up to 6 persons. Your guide will spend time only with you and the people you’re traveling with.
- Go at your own pace. See as much as you can or slow things down. With your private guide, your day is flexible.
- Benefit from a local’s knowledge. Access more intimate, off the beaten track spots that has never seen a bus tour.
- Every tour is customizable. See the sights YOU want and learn about what interests YOU the most.
SWISS ALPS PHOTO TOURS
SWISS ALPS WINTER PHOTO TOURS
Are these Tours for you?
This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
PD e-Gift Cards
Give someone you know a PD e-Gift Card, good toward any of our Lucerne Photography Private Courses or Photography Workshops & Tours. For those in a rush or living outside Switzerland, we will send you a printable eCard. PD e-Gift Cards are fully transferable and have NO expiration date. They are available in any amount from CHF 100 to CHF 600 . It makes a great gift for someone who loves photography or travel. Order now, or email us for more information.
– “Thank you Luis for the travel photography workshop. I hope I can join you again for other workshops, I have learned much more than expected” Dominique Schreckling. Lausanne, Switzerland.
– “Luis….you make it look so simple!!!! Absolutely beautiful memories…..hugest thanks!:)” kerry Nel, Hillcrest, kwazulu-natal, South Africa.
– “Thanks Luis for being a part of our awesome journey around Switzerland” Gail Hunter. Cape Town, South Africa.
– “Luis, Thanks so much for organising the event. It was fantastic” Bea Egli. Bern, Switzerland.