We offer private tailored photography day tours and workshops for individuals, couples, families and groups. We can customize any of our published adventures to meet your individual needs, schedule, budget and interests. If photography is not your thing, we can easily adjust and deliver an amazing adventure focused on travel, culture and cuisine.
- It’s more affordable than you might think. Our pricing is per-tour NOT per-person so if there are 3 or more in your group, you’ll probably pay less than if you took a big bus tour.
- Every tour is private. Your guide will spend time only with you and the people you’re traveling with.
- Go at your own pace. See as much as you can or slow things down. With your private guide, your day is flexible.
- Benefit from a local’s knowledge. Access more intimate, off the beaten track spots that has never seen a bus tour.
- Every tour is customizable. See the sights YOU want, try the food YOU crave, learn about what interests YOU the most.
Combine a spectacular vacation with a wonderful creative learning experience. Our casual format provides a unique blend of hands-on learning techniques and skills mastered over many years. Whether you are a beginner, an enthusiast, or a professional, we invite you to join us on a truly amazing photographic adventure of a lifetime
Our aim is to raise your awareness and spark your creativity so that you not only go home with images to be proud of, but use your new found skills to improve and expand your photographic technique in general. Apart from the technical aspect of learning your camera settings and capabilities, you will learn how to turn an ordinary image into an extraordinary image by using your own creativity
These adventures are designed not only to guide you to the most photogenic locations carefully planned for the best light, but to aid you in mentally visualising a scene before capturing the decisive moment
PD e-Gift Cards
Give someone you know a PD e-Gift Card, good toward any of our Lucerne Photography Private Courses or Photography Workshops & Tours. For those in a rush or living outside Switzerland, we will send you a printable eCard. PD e-Gift Cards are fully transferable and have NO expiration date. They are available in any amount from CHF 100 to CHF 600 . It makes a great gift for someone who loves photography or travel. Order now, or email us for more information.
– “Thank you Luis for the travel photography workshop. I hope I can join you again for other workshops, I have learned much more than expected” Dominique Schreckling. Lausanne, Switzerland.
– “Luis….you make it look so simple!!!! Absolutely beautiful memories…..hugest thanks!:)” kerry Nel, Hillcrest, kwazulu-natal, South Africa.
– “Thanks Luis for being a part of our awesome journey around Switzerland” Gail Hunter. Cape Town, South Africa.
– “Luis, Thanks so much for organising the event. It was fantastic” Bea Egli. Bern, Switzerland.