This exclusive experience gives you insights into traditional Swiss watchmaking artistry – with an exclusive hands-on approach. The family owned manufacture, where they give time a shape, lies in the heart of Luzern, Switzerland’s most beautiful city. Peer over the watchmaker’s shoulder, ask questions about machines, tools, and experience the processes that an authentic Swiss watch goes through.
You can ask questions about your own watch, about repairs and overhauls at no obligation on your part and regardless of the brand.
To round up your swiss experience you can add (tour optional extension) a city walking tour visiting Chapel Bridge, Lion monument, city wall and Lucerne castle.
What to expect
Your personal local guide will meet you in front of Lucerne railway station ready to take you along the lake shore on a 10 min scenic walk to see and experience actual watch making. Discover the fascinating inner world of Swiss watch-making visiting the most fascinating family owned manufacture and workshop (“ateliers”) in the entire Lake Lucerne Region.
Whether you’re alone, with a partner, or in a group of up to 8 persons, we would be delighted to host you. During the visit you will see step by step how exclusive timepieces are made, how they are assembled and adjusted, and which machines and tools are involved in the process.
This exclusive workshop lets you observe the watchmaker at work, he would be happy to show you his watch collection in a personal conversation. Discover the history of watchmaking industry and little anecdotes that have shaped the identity of this city over the centuries.
- Visit to a watch maker knowing about Swiss quality controls and stress testing
- Atelier entrance fee
- Viewing of the maker’s watch collections
- Guiding Services
- Small Group Tour or Private
- Two and half hrs. city walking tour (optional tour extension)
- Lift ticket to the Lucerne castle (optional tour extension)
- One hour Sightseeing Cruise (optional tour extension)
- Bookable for individual persons or groups
- Small Group up to 8 persons
- Departs in all weather conditions
- Duration 1 hr.
- Departure time Monday through Friday after 7 pm; Saturdays at 10 am and 4 pm; Sundays on request at extra cost
- For visit on Weekends and other starting times through the week please contact us to check on availability.
- For bookings mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to +41 762618641
- Tour Extension 2.5 hrs walking tour (optional) + 1 hr Sightseeing Cruise in Lake Lucerne.
Guided Atelier Visit: CHF 79 per person up to 8 people
Guided Atelier Visit + Guided City Tour: CHF 190 per person
Guided Atelier Visit + Guided City Tour + Sightseeing Cruise: CHF 250 per person