This tour offers an exhilarating range of activities: the First Flyer zip line, a thrilling descent by mountain cart and a ride on a Trottibike scooter through amazing mountain scenery.
Adrenaline kicks and speed thrills are virtually guaranteed in this exciting adventure which offers a varied range of fun activities: The First Flyer, the First Glider, the Cliff Walk on the edge of the steep mountain face and a thrilling descent by mountain cart and trottibike scooter through astonishing mountain scenery to Grindelwald. This is also a good starting point for many hiking trails. On a tour to Bachalpsee , for example, you can enjoy the idyllic Swiss Alps. The snow-covered peaks of the Alps are reflected in the crystal clear blue water. Grindelwald First tempts visitors with a magnificent view to the Eiger North Face.
Enjoy a morning drive to the Bernese Oberland, passing by five different mountain lakes. After a short stop for a lake view picture, we take you to the charming mountain resort of Grindelwald. Take the cable car up to Mt. First to experience the unique summit attraction “First Cliff Walk by Tissot”. The trail with a 40-metre long one-rope suspension bridge at a dizzying height promises an extraordinary adrenalin kick. Just a few steps aside, you find some of Switzerland’s most thrilling activities: The First Flyer and the first Glider, a gigantic zip lines, that gives you the feeling of flying down the hill over 800 meters with a maximum speed of 84km/h. After take a leisurely hike to Lake Bachalp this is a must in the First area. From the mountain station, visitors arrive at the beautiful picture postcard view of the lake and mountains within an hour. Go back to the station and continue by Mountain Cart (optional), a new fun sport vehicle with a comfortable seat, good tires and effective brakes. An exceptional ride on the rough track takes you to Bort, from where you complete your adventure by Trottibike Scooter (optional). Curve down to Grindelwald through lovely alpine scenery passing by grazing cows and typical Swiss chalets.
- Discover Bachalpsee on a private hiking tour
- Take a cliff walk on the edge of the steep mountain face and a thrilling descent by mountain cart
- Ride a Trottibike scooter through astonishing mountain scenery to Grindelwald
- Thrilling adventures with the First flyer and First Glider.
- Amazing alpine landscapes.
- Private tour in a comfortable vehicle.
- Private Photo-shooting along amazing natural landscapes.
- Full Escorted tour
- Professional, multilingual guide – English, Spanish, German
- Transportation in a comfortable private car or Mini-van from Lucerne.
- Hotel pick-up, drop-off
- Professional Photography shooting on location
- Lake walking trail tour
- Private on-line gallery
- 30 post processed images with professional photography software
- Activities (First Flyer, First Glide, Trottibike Scooter, Mountain Cart)
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Cable cars to Grindelwald First. Cost approx with the Adventure Card: Gondelbahn + First Flieger + Mountain Cart + Trottibike CHF 91 per person
- With Swiss Travel Pass CHF 79 ; Children 10 – 15 y.o. CHF 60
CHF 1195 per private group (up to 6 persons)
Transportation cost per person with Adventure Card: Gondelbahn + First Flieger + Mountain Cart + Trottibike = CHF 91
With Swiss Travel Pass CHF 79 ; Children 10 – 15 y.o. CHF 60
Our pricing is per Tour NOT per person so if there are 3 or more in your group, you’ll probably pay less than if you took a big tour.
Book your excursion here or contact us directly to +41 76 2618641
Depending on weather conditions, you might get wet during the activities. Please bring waterproof clothes and solid shoes along! In case of bad weather some of the activities might be cancelled for security reason and a partial refund is provided directly by the First cable car for the following amounts: Adult/child First Flyer: CHF 29.-/20.-, Mountain Cart & Trottibike each: CHF 19.-/14.-
If the activities operate but you choose not to participate, no discount will be provided.
Children permitted as from 10 years of age with a minimum height of 135cm and minimum weight of 25 kg.
* Children younger than 10 are not permitted.
* Children must be at 135cm in height and weigh 25 kg.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF)
- Mai – October
Duration of excursion:
- Full day
Altitude: 2166 m a.s.l.
Travel duration to summit with cable car: 25 mins
Photography course/tour e-Gift card
Give someone you know a PD e-Gift Card, good toward any of our Lucerne Photography Private Courses or Photography Workshops & Tours. For those in a rush or living outside Switzerland, we will send you a printable eCard. PD e-Gift Cards are fully transferable and have NO expiration date. They are available in any amount from CHF 49 – CFH 950. It makes a great gift for someone who loves photography or travel. Order now, or email us for more information.