Eat Your Way Around the most beautiful swiss city just like a True Lucerner!
You and your group will embark on a three-hour Lucerne gastronomy tour. Food & Wine are all included in the price and a 2.5 hrs walking city tour can be booked as an (optional tour extension). Once our local and passionate guide concludes our food tour in Lucerne, you will leave with a stomach full of delectable Lucerne food and some additional local knowledge and sightseeing tips, to enhance the pleasure of your trip that will last with you for a lifetime.
Come and join our food tour! feature a variety of gourmet shops that allows us to introduce you to the full spectrum of Local cuisine, all set in these beautiful alpine city.
You want to know more about their incredible history and culture? Join us for a 2.5 hrs walking tour as an optional extension! We visit Chapel Bridge, Lion Monument, City old wall and Lucerne Castle.
This trip can also be customized to include other Tours in Lucerne city, the swiss alps or the lake.
What to Expect
A focus on fresh ingredients, a nod to tradition, a bold attitude towards new trends, and a diverse international influence – cuisine in the most beautiful Swiss city will surprise you with varied wines, cured hams and sausages, mouth-watering cheese and chocolate, fresh local bier and pretzels, best coffee brews and creamy ice cream! Our friendly tour guide will introduce you to some of the most passionate tastemakers in this cultural hotspot.
But to find it, you’ll need to venture into authentic local culinary boutiques and local restaurants. Join us to discover the real culinary treats of Lucerne in Central Switzerland.
Food and wine are the heart and soul of Lucerne culture. Your journey is as much about experiencing the food and wine as it is about the sites and activities, providing a balance between fueling your spirit and feeding your soul.
We want to help you experience what life is really like in this iconic city by discovering the local places we love, meeting the people that bring them to life and tasting the foods everybody in Lucerne is talking about right now.
Every step of the journey has been mapped out by your expert local tour guide. All you have to do is arrive at the meeting point, ready to experience the city like a local.
Taste local life and celebrate the love of food with us!
- Sample mouth-watering chocolates.
- Visit a local beer brewery in old town Lucerne.
- Experience real life in Lucerne
- Private guided tour by a local
- Discover the best food boutiques
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city, alps and lake (city tour tour extension)
- Sample the best swiss wines and cheese
- Olive oil with snacks and liquor tasting
- Best Cured Ham and sausages
- One glass of Swiss wine
- One glass local bier with pretzel and sausage
- Chocolate tasting
- Coffee and cake or ice cream
- 3 hrs full guided food tour
- Lift ticket to the castle (city tour optional extension)
- 2.5 hrs walking tour (city tour optional extension)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Food and drinks (unless mentioned above)
CHF 950 per group (up to 4 persons) 3 Hrs. Food Tour with sampling included
CHF 1100 per group ( up to 4 persons) 3 Hrs. Food Tour + 2.5 City walking tour
Book your excursion here or contact us directly to +41 76 2618641
Departure time and meeting point:
– At the “Torbogen” Big arch monument in front of the train station.
– We will meet at 14:30
– Duration: 3 hours
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
Our tour is different from all the food tours you may have done around the world. Our aim in to make the experience as authentic as possible, so you eat like a true Lucerner. We go from place to place and give you good samples of the food and drinks along the way.
- 3 to 3 and a half hours private guided food tour
- 5 stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide who speaks English/Spanish/German
- Great insight about Lucerner food and Swiss culture
- A full belly of wonderful flavours and foods
Tour e-Gift card
Give someone you know a PD e-Gift Card, good toward any of our Lucerne Photography Private Courses or Photography Workshops & Tours. For those in a rush or living outside Switzerland, we will send you a printable eCard. PD e-Gift Cards are fully transferable and have NO expiration date. They are available in any amount from CHF 49 – CFH 950. It makes a great gift for someone who loves photography or travel. Order now, or email us for more information.