Day Photo Tour from Lucerne!
- UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Swiss Alps
- Highest train station in Europe at 11,300ft (3,454 meters)
- Enjoy the Sphinx Terrace, Plateau, Ice Palace, and Alpine Sensation
- Breathtaking panorama of the Aletsch Glacier (Europe’s longest ice river)
- Private tour
- Guided by an experienced travel photographer
Take a memorable journey to the impressive world of the Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe, designated by UNESCO as a natural “World Heritage Site of the Swiss Alps”. Visiting the Jungfraujoch’s eternal ice and snow kingdom is a once-in-a-lifetime experience which offers plenty of photography opportunities. When you arrive on the Jungfraujoch you can visit the various attractions such as the Sphinx Terrace, Plateau, Ice Palace, and Alpine Sensation.
What to Expect
Capture the perfect post-card images in the best Swiss alps photography adventure! Bring your camera and we will help you take unforgettable pictures. We also offer the possibility to photograph you with our professional equipment so you will not missed any detail of this life-enriching journey!
Leave from Lucerne in a guided tour, in a modern cogwheel train, will take you up to “Kleine Scheidegg”, situated right at the foot of the world-famous Eiger North Face.
Continue to the Jungfraujoch – the highest train station in Europe at 11,300ft (3,454 meters) Admire the unique kingdom of eternal snow and ice, visit the ice palace and experience the breathtaking panorama of the Aletsch Glacier (Europe’s longest ice river) and the soaring peaks of the neighboring countries. After take the trip back to Lauterbrunnen throughout typical mountain villages.
Your professional guide will provide photography assistance along the way.
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle from Lucerne
- Photography Assistance
- 30 images post-processed and a link to download all images (if this service is required)
What’s Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions ( All trains to and from Jungfraujoch approx. cost per person CHF184)
CHF 950 (up to 8 persons)
Our pricing is per Tour NOT per person so if there are 3 or more in your group, you’ll probably pay less than if you took a big tour.
Transportation cost per person: CHF 184 (all trains to and from Jungfraujoch)
Book your excursion here or contact us directly to +41 76 2618641
“Torbogen” Arch monument (Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern) right in front of the train station in Lucerne.
Photography course/tour e-Gift card
Give someone you know a PD e-Gift Card, good toward any of our Lucerne Photography Private Courses or Photography Workshops & Tours. For those in a rush or living outside Switzerland, we will send you a printable eCard. PD e-Gift Cards are fully transferable and have NO expiration date. They are available in any amount from CHF 49 – CFH 950. It makes a great gift for someone who loves photography or travel. Order now, or email us for more information.